Are you interested in working for one of the fastest growing Property Investment Companies in the world?
CPIC, a disruptive start-up Property Investment Company, are looking for a highly experienced and well-rounded Content Copywriter to work from our Mayfair Office, preferably we are looking for someone from native (urdu) background.
The Content Writer, will be responsible for planning and executing performance marketing investment – which is in excess of £1M annually. Besides budget ownership, you will also have the opportunity to create and lead a team consisting of internal hires and external consultants.
Main Responsibilities Include:
In the advertising and creative industries, a copywriter is responsible for creating pristine written text (known as ‘copy’) that works hand-in-hand with the visual concepts generated by the digital team. All copy must be written in the tone suitable for the client and brand style and appropriate for many platforms, including: –
Websites, emails, social media, blogs
- Marketing materials
- Press advertising
- News releases
- Sales letters
Often working with the digital team in order to construct effective creative work that brings customer satisfaction, a copywriter needs a creative mind alongside an organised approach and the ability to think laterally and literally.
The copywriters must keep an eye on any changes to the media landscape that will influence concepts and make projects innovative and fresh. A professional outlook is also required to handle any copy amendments requested, and meticulous research skills will ensure all copy is accurate and factual.
For most copywriters, common activities include:
- Understanding the message, the customer is seeking to express and translating this into written content
- Writing copy to engage the reader
- Carrying out amendments to customer specifications
- Adhering to the tone-of-voice
- Working with the digital team to devise creative strategies
- Liaising with the digital on a regular basis
- Generating creative ideas to build innovative campaigns
Depending on their precise role, a copywriter needs a wide range of capabilities. These include:
- The ability to write and think creatively
- Significant experience in writing strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas to the needs of clients
- The ability to work to strict deadlines without compromising on work quality
- The ability to work within allocated budgets
- Great organisational skills
- An eye for detail
- Strong research skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.