Are you interested in working for one of the fastest growing Property Investment Companies in the world?
CPIC, a disruptive start-up Property Investment Company, are looking for a highly experienced and well-rounded Content Copywriter to work from our Mayfair Office, preferably we are looking for someone from native (urdu) background.
The Paid Social Specialist (Facebook), will be responsible for planning and executing performance marketing investment. Besides budget ownership, you will also have the opportunity to create and lead a team consisting of internal hires and external consultants. You will report to the Head of Paid Media and work closely with him, internal teams to ensure sales and conversion objectives are met through paid social ads.
Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive Facebook paid media strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition, and drive new user acquisition and leads via paid Facebook and Instagram campaigns.
- Conduct thorough brand and website audits to understand our key value proposition, core products, brand aesthetic, and identify opportunities to successfully market them and make them stand out in the marketplace.
- Manage monthly spends ranging between £25,000 – £100,000 utilize Facebook Ads Manager to develop insights and action items intended to increase our revenues month-over-month.
- Conduct competitive research and macro-level research to stay informed on fluctuations and changes in the industry and environment that could impact the overall success of paid media campaigns.
- Identify and select the best alternative formats based on an in-depth market analysis, including audience demographics, media usage, ratings, etc.
- Monitoring purchased media to ensure that the advertisements appear as planned across Facebook and Instagram newsfeed.
- Compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports with key performance metrics to quantify results and communicate findings and insights to the stakeholders.
- Preparing advertising schedules and timelines for campaign launch, and ongoing account optimisation and maintenance.
- Developing advertisement copy for Facebook and Instagram campaigns with the ultimate objective of generating leads, brand awareness, action, interest and/or engagement from the targeted audience.
- Preparing design assets for Facebook paid media campaigns working alongside with designers and videographers.
- Pixel placement on sites and QA’ing all standard events on the site after initial placement to ensure precise tracking and measurement of these events.
- Daily completion of all administrative tasks such as timelines, reporting and weekly wins.
- Record all stakeholder’s tasks and deliverables in internal briefing template.
- Maintain the highest level of knowledge and understanding of Facebook’s ad ecosystem by staying informed of changes in the ad auction, ad formats, campaign objectives, and bid strategies.
- 3+ years of experience in Facebook paid media, digital buying, strategy, or related functions
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications preferred
- Experience with managing paid social media campaigns
- High attention to detail, self-regulated organisational practices, and strong analytical skills
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media platforms and their advertising offerings
- Ability to present and communicate effectively with both non-marketers and marketers alike
- Demonstrates flexibility and capability to manage multiple campaigns under tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in both a team environment and independently
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.