Are you interested in working for one of the fastest growing Property Investment Companies in the world?
CPIC, a disruptive start-up Property Investment Company, are looking for a highly experienced and well-rounded Retention Marketing Specialist (Marketing Cloud) to work from our Mayfair Office, preferably we are looking for someone from native (Urdu) background also from the ethnic marketing experience.
The Retention Marketing Specialist, will be responsible for planning and executing performance marketing investment. Besides budget ownership, you will also have the opportunity to create and lead a team consisting of internal hires and external consultants. You will report to the Head of Digital and work closely with him, internal teams to ensure sales and conversion objectives are met through paid social ads.
We are currently looking for a Retention Marketing Specialist, to build and manage digital marketing campaigns using a top email marketing platform.
The ideal candidate will be a technology focused marketer, with a background in email marketing or marketing automation platforms and with extensive experience in lead nurturing programs.
The Retention Marketing Specialist, will use insights and customer intelligence to execute end-to-end programs and deliver remarkable results.
• Provide recommendations to help grow email program by determining the best approach for content and subscriber segmentation and leverage customer data to trigger dynamic email content, data analysis & reporting.
• Optimise Salesforce (marketing cloud and advertising pro) usage, knowledge & training
• Track and report results of email campaigns in Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Google Analytics (Google) including open rates, click-thru rates, and revenue on a weekly, monthly, annual basis
• Effectively nurture existing data to send a high volume of Sales Qualified Leads to the sales team on a daily basis.
• Work closely with internal partners including to coordinate and develop email content calendar. Own the email creative request process
• Define key audience segments and develop triggered email programs/workflows in Google Analytics to increase purchase frequency and maximize life time value.
• Responsible for HTML coding, testing, scheduling and reporting all marketing emails; additionally, lead campaign initiatives
• Coordinate with Head of Digital on integration with technology stack and roadmap (Select, manage & coordinate Salesforce vendors
• Implement A/B testing, including segmentation, subject lines, sent times, etc.; present findings and make recommendations for improvements.
• Keep abreast of the industry best practices as they relate to brand audiences and recommend internal strategies.
If you want to work with a market disrupting organisation that is one step ahead of the market, make great money and really add value to the organisation you’d be joining then this is an incredible opportunity, we will reward you and provide you the tools and a platform to work across the very best property investment opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.