We are very excited to share with you this exclusive tour of the Pakistan-China technical vocational institute Gwadar.
- The first Pakistan-China technical vocational institute opens in Gwadar.
- The project has been developed at a cost of $10 million in the shortest period of 20 months only.
- The project was launched under the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
- Thousand of students will be educated annually.
- Pak-China Vocational Institute has state-of-the-art equipment and machinery to impart the best kind of technical education and skills to the youth of Balochistan including Gwadar.
- Not only free accommodation but scholarships would also be given to the students of the Pak-China Institute.
- The trained youth would have golden opportunities to get employment in Gwadar Port, Free Zone Industry and other projects of CPEC.
Gwadar now witnessed a wave of development projects that is opening new avenues of employment and businesses and will lay a strong infrastructural foundation for the country’s future.
The time to invest in Gwadar is now – invest securely with the market leader CPIC Global.