International Port City Amenities:
- First class office space, catering to city’s growing market through China Pak’s Hong Kong Financial District.
- 25,000 square yards of greenery and open spaces throughout the development.
- Shopping boulevard spread over one kilometre providing residents with access to global brands.
- Providing guests, the highest standards of hospitality through the five-star hotel.
- China Pak Medical Centre – One of Gwadar’s premier medical facilities fitted out with top-of- the-line medical equipment.
- China Pak Shopping Mall & Multi-Plex Cinema
China Pak High School – Gwadar’s leading school. As more and more industries find their way towards Gwadar, rapid population growth is expected along with growing economic stability in the region. Gwadar city will become one of the most important developed cities across South Asia and its housing schemes are considered one of the popular attractions for investors here.
A Chinese state-owned company named as China Overseas Port Holding Company Ltd has done an investment of around $1.62 billion which would be used for the development of future global port city.
Such massive investment in Gwadar certainly ensures its future in terms of technology, state-of-the-art machinery and living luxury with prime gated community.