Why Invest with CPIC
CPIC are a privately owned company, headquartered in London with offices in New York and Karachi. We specialise in real estate opportunities within the $62bn China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
Comprised of world leading investment and real estate professionals, we deliver international standards of development and are championing the introduction of trustworthiness, transparency and sincerity to Pakistan’s real estate industry.
CPIC aim to bring positive change to Pakistan, through building safe, sustainable communities that encourage cohesion, enable businesses to thrive and offer a positive lifestyle.
We are proud pioneers who want to be even more than a reliable and trusted developer. We want to be a positive catalyst, helping to revolutionise Pakistan’s real estate market and bringing it into the 21st century. By making International standards of transparency the norm we can encourage more foreign investment in the country.
CPIC’s operations stem from three core values: building trust, being transparent and acting with sincerity.
We want your experience with us to be easy, joyful and for you to feel confident about the investment you have made. Listed below are just some of the ways we will ensure you can make a secure and transparent investment in Pakistan:
- We are the first major developer in Pakistan to maintain a policy of never selling files or practice any ballot/allotment systems.
- We offer investors the opportunity to securely and transparently purchase their plot. You can choose the property of your choice and that property is secured in your name from the outset.
- Investors receive a provisional allotment letter giving them the security and peace of mind that is taken for granted in established international markets.
- We keep your money safe in an Escrow account.
- We only ever work with world class construction companies.
- We have documented NCO Approval from Gwadar Development Authority
- CPIC consists of the world’s leading investment and real estate professionals who truly understand Pakistan, Gwadar and the economic situation they are developing in.