WebsiteCPIC UK Marketing Limited
Role: Marketing and Sales Directors
Salary: £50,000 per year
Company: CPIC UK Marketing Limited
Industries: Real Estate Investment Firm
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Experience: 5+ years
CPIC UK Marketing Limited previously known as China Pak Investment UK Marketing Limited is the global sales, marketing and customer service agent for China Pak Investment Limited (“CPIL”).
CPIC is an award-winning, privately-owned real estate investment firm headquartered in London with offices in New York and Karachi. We specialise in real estate opportunities within the $62bn China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
Comprised of world leading investment and real estate professionals, we deliver international standards of development and are championing the introduction of trustworthiness, transparency and sincerity to Pakistan’s real estate industry.
CPIC aim to bring positive change to Pakistan, through building safe, sustainable communities that encourage cohesion, enable businesses to thrive and offer a positive lifestyle.
We are proud pioneers who want to be even more than a reliable and trusted developer. We want to be a positive catalyst, helping to revolutionise Pakistan’s real estate market and bringing it into the 21st century. By making International standards of transparency the norm we can encourage more foreign investment in the country.
CPIC’s operations stem from three core values: building trust, being transparent and acting with sincerity.
Main role and objectives
As a Marketing Director you will be part of the Regional Team in the United Kingdom and report directly to the Regional General Manager. As Marketing Director you will be responsible for designing and implementing the regional marketing strategy. As a member of our senior management team and aligned with continuing and ambitious growth plans the role will provide visionary leadership and management of sales and marketing activities.
- Develop, prepare and implement a Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Identify New Business opportunities, developing plans to grow sales
- Ensure existing clients are managed and communicated with effectively
- Oversee all Marketing activities, including Management, Promotions, Collateral production, Digital Marketing, PR
- Manage the relationship with all external Agencies
- Manage both the Sales Team and the Marketing Department, ensuring the staff are trained and mentored effectively. This will also involve recruiting and developing the Sales team, expanding their reach throughout the UK
- Provide high quality MI on Sales performance to the Board, and manage all costs effectively
- Work with the Board and other Senior Managers to get the best performance from the staff, and assist with driving the business
- Managing the UK Marketing team and overseeing their projects to ensure in line with Company objectives
- Developing strong e-marketing initiatives with e-commerce team increasing awareness and generating revenue
- To attend business meetings with the company and partnership and contribute effectively through the use of reports and data analysis
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills
- A true professional with extensive experience in online marketing as well as brand marketing
- Proven professional track record and experience of multiple strategic annual cycles in marketing
- A pro-active, highly organised and social person
- Able to deal with a great variety of different stakeholders
- Preferably experience in a matrix organisation
Qualifications and Skills:
To your excellent communications and motivations skills, you’ll need to be a good co-operator and persuader, sometimes convincing others of your plans.
Good planning and organisational skills will help you immensely, but your personality and character are what count when you really want to get things done. A good knowledge of accounts and finance can make all the difference to the conviction with which you develop plans and strategies that others have to buy into.
Being able to speak Urdu language, preferably more regional languages from Pakistan are incredibly useful as we target clients of Pakistan origin residing in the UK.
Specialist degrees related to the sector you are in will also be valuable and well-regarded.
Have lived in Pakistan for at least 4 years with experience of the local Pakistan real estate market. Have also lived in Dubai for 4 years plus and having experience of the local Dubai real estate market
Salary: £50,000 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.