WebsiteCPIC UK Marketing Limited
Role: Sales Accounts and Business Development Manager
Salary: £36,000 per year
Company: CPIC UK Marketing Limited
Industries: Real Estate Investment Firm
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Experience: 5+ years
CPIC UK Marketing Limited previously known as China Pak Investment UK Marketing Limited is the global sales, marketing and customer service agent for China Pak Investment Limited (“CPIL”).
CPIC is an award-winning, privately-owned real estate investment firm headquartered in London with offices in New York and Karachi. We specialise in real estate opportunities within the $62bn China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
Comprised of world leading investment and real estate professionals, we deliver international standards of development and are championing the introduction of trustworthiness, transparency and sincerity to Pakistan’s real estate industry.
CPIC aim to bring positive change to Pakistan, through building safe, sustainable communities that encourage cohesion, enable businesses to thrive and offer a positive lifestyle.
We are proud pioneers who want to be even more than a reliable and trusted developer. We want to be a positive catalyst, helping to revolutionise Pakistan’s real estate market and bringing it into the 21st century. By making International standards of transparency the norm we can encourage more foreign investment in the country.
CPIC’s operations stem from three core values: building trust, being transparent and acting with sincerity.
- Ensure efficient service is given to Customers including face to face communication where required.
- Process purchase orders and update customers on fulfilment or associated issues as required.
- Manage existing Customer relationships and develop new business opportunities with those when they arise.
- Identify suitable prospective customers through desk and field research.
- Carry out appraisal of enquiries.
- Provide consolidated reports to Customers as projects progress and act as first point of contact for queries/updates.
- Manage and Supply/Quality Agreements.
- In conjunction with others author periodic summary reports of departmental activities for presentation to Senior Management.
- Contribution to and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures and other relevant documentation.
- Participate in Project Management and Continuous Improvement teams.
- In collaboration with line management, completion and processing of Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
- Attend and manage Trade Shows/ExhibitionsCreating and deliver the sales strategy
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with sound commercial judgement, be motivated and determined to meet or exceed targets
- A true professional with extensive experience in online marketing as well as brand marketing
- Proven professional track record and experience of multiple strategic annual cycles in marketing
- A pro-active, highly organised and social person
- Able to deal with a great variety of different stakeholders
- Manage client expectations with honesty and integrity
- You will be required to travel and visit customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and IT competence are prerequisite for the role
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles
In order to apply for this fantastic opportunity, you will have experience in a business development role. You will have the ability to manage and lead an internal sales team whilst managing your own diary, setting up appointments and leading from the front. Demonstrate excellent negotiation, presentation, organisational and multi-tasking skills. Have worked with international businesses including regular overseas travel. Ability to identify a problem, articulate it clearly, generate a plan and progress it to a solution involving others as appropriate.
Be able to speak Urdu language, preferably more regional languages from Pakistan are incredibly useful as we target clients of Pakistan origin residing in the UK.
Have lived in Pakistan for at least 4 years with experience of the local Pakistan real estate market. Have experience of geopolitical analysis of at least one year.
Salary: £36,000 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.