This role is responsible for optimising current & future usage of the current & future CPIC SalesForce Licenses; Advertising Studio Professional, Exact Target (Marketing Cloud), Lightning Sales Cloud etc.
This will involve not only day-to-day management, but also strategy & vision, as well as integration & optimisation of technology stack, training & advocacy and vendor management
The role is a senior as well as strategic role as part of the global CPIC Digital marketing team, which is part of the Global marketing team, based out of CPIC’s global HQ in Mayfair, London.
The role reports into the Head of Digital, but will also regularly be consulted by the CMO and other Key stakeholders within the company, including the CEO, CFO and COO.
The role will (also) have one direct report, which is the current Salesforce admin.
However, it is also the responsibility of this role to develop & propose changes to the current set up, in line with future strategies & growth.
This not only involves internal resources, but also vendors (including agencies, consultants, trainers etc.), but also the overall relationship with Salesforce
The main objectives of the role are to:
- Day to day management usage of all SF licenses
- (Future) vision and strategy SF solutions (together with Head of Digital)
- Overall retention marketing and sales solutions (based on SF licences) strategy & planning
- Training, best practices / knowledge base & advocacy
- Integration with and optimisation of technology stack (together with Head of Digital)
- Managing relationship and future contracts (together with CMO) with SalesForce
- Find best vendors for support and manage relationships (together with CMO)
Roles & responsibilities:
- Salesforce (marketing & sales cloud + advertising pro) strategy & planning
- Technical and integration expert, evangelist and go-to person Salesforce (marketing & sales cloud and advertising pro)
- Sales force marketing automation, based on customer profiling
- Lead quality, segmentation & allocation
- Optimise Salesforce (marketing& sales cloud and advertising pro) usage, knowledge & training
- Coordinate with Head of Digital on integration with technology stack and roadmap (Select, manage & coordinate Salesforce vendors)
- Retention (marketing) strategy (all channels) and roadmap
- Define key audience segments and develop triggered email programs/workflows in Google Analytics to increase purchase frequency and maximize life time value.
- Provide recommendations to help grow email program by determining the best approach for content and subscriber segmentation and leverage customer data to trigger dynamic email content, data analysis & reporting.
- Track and report results of email campaigns in Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Google Analytics (Google) including open rates, click-thru rates, and revenue on a weekly, monthly, annual basis
- Manage Salesforce Admin on implementing retention strategy & planning
- Effectively nurture existing data to send a high volume of Sales Qualified Leads to the sales team on a daily basis.
- Coordinate with sales on lead allocation strategy & quality improvement
- Responsible for HTML coding, testing, scheduling and reporting all marketing emails; additionally, lead campaign initiatives
- Implement A/B testing, including segmentation, subject lines, sent times, etc.; present findings and make recommendations for improvements.
- Work closely with internal partners including to coordinate and develop email content calendar. Own the email creative request process
- Keep abreast of the industry best practices as they relate to brand audiences and recommend internal strategies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.