Are you interested in working for one of the fastest growing Property Investment Companies in the world?
CPIC, a disruptive start-up Property Investment Company, are looking for a highly experienced and well-rounded Salesforce Administrator to work from our Mayfair Office.
On our team, the Salesforce Administrator is the go-to person for understanding our current Salesforce setup, including integration, configuration, and providing recommendations for simplification. Working with end users to understand their requirements and utilising your wealth of Salesforce experience to propose and implement out of the box solutions, the Salesforce Administrator will be the guru that the charity turns to for all upcoming opportunities, including Einstein, Marketing Cloud, NVM etc and understanding the impact of new platform releases and functionality.
You will be an experienced Salesforce Administrator with at least two to three years experience in a similar role, who is eager to use their skills to help us execute the exciting plans ahead for Salesforce, plans which have the potential to make a huge impact on the business.
The ideal candidate for this role will offer a solutions-oriented approach, be a real team player and have proven ability to work well with others in such a way that it builds strong, lasting relationships and maximises the engagement with and enthusiasm for Salesforce from stakeholders around the organisation.
· Review, recommend and action changes to how we utilise Salesforce.
· Review and correct data integrity, ensuring the teams have the right access.
· Produce bespoke and on-going reports for the business.
· Support the commercial team with event follow-up, administration, prospect mapping and updates.
· Transfer databases of information into Salesforce
· Technical and integration expert, evangelist and go-to person Salesforce (marketing cloud and advertising pro)
· Sales force marketing automation, based on customer profiling
· Lead quality, segmentation & allocation
· Data analysis & reporting
· Optimise Salesforce (marketing cloud and advertising pro) usage, knowledge & training
· Coordinate with Head of Digital on integration with technology stack and roadmap
· Coordinate with retention marketing specialist on implementing retention strategy & planning
· Coordinate with sales on lead allocation strategy & quality improvement
· Select, manage & coordinate Salesforce vendors
· Experienced in Salesforce administration, including the assessment and improvement of infrastructure, inputs, outputs and reporting.
· Positive solution driven mind-set.
· Excellent verbal and written communicator.
· Works with high degree of accuracy and diligence.
· Professional approach and client facing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.